After purchase you'll have immediate access to request your custom theme. Since all BindTuning themes are customizable, you must first go to the Builder tool prior to downloading.
When you create a new theme using BindTuning, you can pretty much customize every branding detail, from colors to backgrounds and fonts! In this article, we'll show you how to create a custom theme using the BindTuning customization engine.
Downloading a BindTuning theme
- Start by logging in to your account at BindTuning
- Click on the gravatar and select My Plans.
- From the plans panel, click on Use License.
Info: If you don't have a specific theme you will be redirected to the theme gallery to pick a theme. There you click to view the theme details of the desired one and then click to Start Your Trial in order to access the customizer tool. After this steps, you can follow the steps below.
- You are now inside the builder where you can customize your theme.
- When you’re done, click on the Get Theme.
- Choose a name for your theme and click Next.
- At this point, you'll be able to see a list of your available licenses. Select the one you want to use and click on Get theme.
You will be directed to your account, and after a few minutes your theme will be ready for download and install so hang on tight!