After purchase you'll have immediate access to request your custom theme. Since all BindTuning themes are customizable, you must first go to the Builder tool prior to downloading.
When you create a new theme using BindTuning, you can pretty much customize every branding detail, from colors to backgrounds and fonts! In this article, we'll show you how to create a custom theme using the BindTuning customization engine.
Downloading a BindTuning theme
- Start by logging in to your account at bindtuning.com. From your account, click on "Themes", on the top navigation, to access the theme’s gallery.
- From the theme’s gallery, select the platform for which you have purchase the license, by clicking on the platforms arrow on the top navigation.
Info: You may already have a platform selected. Check if it’s the same platform for which you have purchased the license.
- Scroll down and look for the theme for which you have purchased the license. Mouse hover the theme and click on "Live Preview", so you can open the builder.
Info: You can also click on "View details", it will take you to the theme’s details page. Inside that page you will also find a "Live Preview" button that will also take you to the builder.
- You are now inside the builder where you can customize your theme.
- When you’re done, click on the "Get theme".
- Choose a name for your theme and click "Next".
- At this point you should already be able to see a list of your available licenses. Select the one you want to use and click on "Get theme".
You will be directed to your account, and after a few minutes your theme will be ready for download so hang on tight!