Starting in release X.X.X.2, BindTuning themes are packaged including demo content files, which can be directly imported into your SharePoint website.
Add content to the MainContentZone
To import demo content into your SharePoint website main content area, proceed as follows:
Login to bindtuning.com, and go to your account. Download your theme's demo content .zip file
- Extract the zip file to your computer. File is named
- The extracted file is a .txt file
- Open demo content file (.txt) and copy all its content
- Log into your website as admin
- Click Edit
In Format Text tab click Edit Source
- Copy the HTML code between tag
<asp:ContentPlaceHolder id="MainContentZone" runat="server">from the demo content file and paste it into your page.
Add content to other zones
If you want copy content to other zones than MainContentZone, make sure to follow these steps:
- Open your website in SharePoint Designer and open All files folder
- Click masterpage
- Search by theme installed and open your theme
- Right click at the layout applied to your site and click Check out
Right click again at the layout and click Edit file in advanced mode
- Copy the code from the .txt demo content file and replace corresponding zones in the layout.