Starting in release X.X.X.2, BindTuning themes are packaged including demo content which can be directly imported into your WordPress website.
IMPORTANT: Your BindTuning theme must be installed and applied to the site, prior to proceeding.
To import demo content into your WordPress website, proceed as follows:
- Login to bindtuning.com, and go to your account. Download your theme's demo content .zip file:
- Extract the zip file to your computer. File is named ThemeName.WPX.DemoContent.zip
- The extracted file is an XML file.
- Login to your WordPress website as administrator
- Go to Tools > Import
- Choose “WordPress” from the list
- Upload the demo content file (.XML)
- You will be asked to assign the author of the imported item to an existing user of this site. For each author, you may choose to assign to an existing user on the blog
- Check “Download and import file attachments”
- Click “Submit”
- Be patient while WP imports all the content. You probably need assign the menu location (GO TO Appearance > Menus)