Note: Make sure to meet all installation pre-requisites before proceeding.
Applying a master page to a site
To apply a BindTuning master page to your site, proceed as follows:
- On the ribbon click Settings
- Click Site Settings
- Under Look and Feel click Master page
- Select the desired master page in both drop-downs
- Click OK
- In Office 365 only a final step is required:
- Open SharePoint Designer
- Manually select the master page from
_catalogs\masterpage\THEMENAME.master(for both custom/site and system master).
- The feature should be enabled on the root site for the css references to work properly. If this is not possible, the features can be enabled on a site below, but the references to
/Style Library/within the master page (
_catalogs\masterpage\THEMENAME.master) need to be changed to
Applying a master page to all subsites
- After step 4. in the previous list, check the two checkboxes Reset all subsites to inherit this site master page setting
- In SP2010 check also the css checkbox.
- Click OK
This article was updated on May 27, 2015.